Tuesday, May 16, 2006

gawd(!) got back my results. it was bad. haiis, haven't tell my parents yet. now all i bad mood. whatever the hell. haiis, ok well.
-english : paper1-34 paper2-31
-maths : paper1-22 paper2-17
-geography : 68

gaah. all not good sey. i did badly. sobbx. just have to wait for tomorrow to find out the rest. haiis...

just now no assembly. haiis, so nur amirah, hanisah, farreha, faqiha, felicia and izzah went to do the promoting thingy. then, i had to substitute izzah(like soccer sey. hahas). me, felicia and faqiha did promoting from sec3 to sec5. urgh(!) frustrating sey. my knuckles went blue black. AGAIN. gaah. went into 4/2. so malu. LUTFI(!) i'm so going to kill you if i HAVE to. grrr... so the malu sey. i have to do the talk thingy again. but we did take turns urhs. walao(!) got insulted alot seys. whatthehell(?) ok but we did get orders ok(!) we were almost done ah, but had to ask nur amirah all to help us. haiis. i was really trembling like jelly sey. almost all classes i go, sure got someone know me one. and so the malu. then some even made fun of me seys. haiis, just because i was the same girl who that time gave the stupid drink coupon thingy. haiis, but i did had fun. also help me to shake away those fear of being in front of public. *smiles* tomorrow me, hanisah, farreha and nur amirah do the remaining classes. erm, around 7 classes urhs. haiis, farah, you don't sad sad ok. smile smile.

he say he never come. but why i saw him going home just now(?) oh ok. because i never face the class. i covered my face and keep looking down. haiis, i kill you then you know. ok ah matin, i kill your friend tau. you kill two, i kill one. alright(?) *grins* hahas. what crap only we two.

ok alot people are being to suspect. urgh(!) suspect what(?) i also don't know. hahas.

oh my gawd(!) when i left the clarinet section, i can play th clarinet WELL(!) gaah. but now i in percussion. so, haiis. damn(!) have to play the timpani. ya. bully me la. whatever the hell.

i and friends could have PAU TO-ED(correct spelling?) her seys. hahas. but we can't haiis. ohs well. there's always a NEXT TIME. muahahahahahahahahahahahaha... hahas. evil raudhah.

oh my gawd(!) faris look so hot sey. hahas. sorry ehk faris if terbaca this. faris yang last year 4/9 lerr. hahas. but chill i have no whatever feelings ok. hahas. sorry.