Tuesday, October 18, 2005

~Wish It Happened Again~

Todae was a FABULOUS dae...
I went wif u...
U went out wif me...
First it was quiet...
Moody,silence...
Bt den once I told u...
Abt y I'm angry...
N help me find a present...
Fo a boy...
My fren...(Actualli U)
Everythng chnge...
We began tokin n larfin 2geder...
We den took neos...
We were lyk stupid ppl...
Bt we ended up larfin at ourselves...
D shots were so luvable...
Den we took again...
At diff. place...
It was betta...
We had so much fun...
Larfin n sufferin...
Tryin to undastand Chinese...
Den we meet ur frenz...
Hu we were lyk runnin awae frm..
It was fun...
Den we went bck...
Bt I foloed u...
Cuz u wanted to show me...
Arnd "ur" estate...
Bt den on d wae bck...
It rained...
Bt it drizzled at first...
Bt once we reached "ur" estate...
It poured down heavily...
I was luckily...
Cuz I had jacket...
I wore d jacket...
Bt didnt cover my head...
We both walked unda d rain...
2geder...
N larfin awae...
Den unda one blk...
We stood dere...
Den we collected rain in our hand...
N splash at each otha...
N went larfin...
Den we sat on d floor...
Tokin...
Den we started pinchin each otha's cheek...
Hehe...
Den we headed to d plaza...
Walked arnd...
Den d most unxpected thng happen...
We bumped in2 ur mum...
I was too scared to greet her...
I ran awae...
N waited at d bus stop...
I was too afraid...
Den u went to me...
D bus came...
I had to go...
I held ur hand fo d last tym...
Fo d dae...
N let it go...
Den I waved to u...
In d bus,I sat alone...
I lked out 2 u...
Waved again...
N u kissed goodbye...
I was so touched...
I'll nvr fogt d first tym...
We had sooo much fun 2geder...
Previous was borin...
Bt todae...
was DA BOMB...
I made ur dae...
U made my dae...
Thx fo everythng...
Hope to go out n hv fun lyk dis...
AGAIN...
Till den..Thx...