Sunday, October 16, 2005

~Bored Dae~

Yawn!!Yawn!!Yawn!!Bored sehz..Nth to do..Chattin wif Sonia abt sumthng..Mmmm...Haigz..Sms him tk bnyk arr..Bored..Okies..Update..Todae is d 12 of Ramadhan..Goin well..No prob nth..Yipee!!Hehe..Crzy me..Haigz...K now I duno wt to type..Oh ya tmr is d LAST PAPER!!!Woohoo!!Art tt is..*Groan*...It's nt tt I hate Art..Bt den I'm nt good at it.No matter how Hard I try to draw nyce2,tk jadi in d end..Haigz...On tues is MARKIN DAE..Mayb goin out wif Alyah..Bt duno la..Haigz..K I'm brain dead..Wanna go take neos again...Fun arr..Sonia,Sonia...Dun b lyk dis arr..I'm ur fren too tauz..Tho I now u dis yr..Dun let wt ppl sae affect ur waes of lukin into lyf k..Nithng ask me o Zan..Kies..Haigz..probs probs probs..Raya is nearin..Cnt wait..Collect duit,go buy alot of studded items!!Weee~Hehe...Haigz..So mani tyms I use d word "Haigz" afta "..."...Hmm,gt realli nth much to sae alreadi..Er..Er..Tink tt's all la..K la..Stop here..Buhbyes...
BY:Mike=0...BORED!!