Thursday, October 13, 2005

~Torn Apart~

5 3/4mths down d lane...
Thot we had it all...
Bt sadly no...
Bck den...
Nt long ago..
On 5th Oct...
We ended it...
Bt gt bck together...
Bt was it a sincere one??
Wt n Hu m I to u xactly...

Nth btween us eva happen since den...
D feelin of hatred is growin...
Y r u doin dis to me??
D connection btween us...
As tho is b-in cut...

Nt literally...
Bt by d appearence of a 3rd person...
Y did u eva lie to me??
I dun wana end it...
Cuz u mean so much to me...

U realli do...
Bt do u feel d same wae 2wards me...
As how I feel 2wards u??
Hurtin...
Torn Apart...

Is dis how it's gona end??
Sorrowful/Sad...
Hurt/Cryin...
If so...
I cnt do anythng bt accept it...

Bt u wer really sumthng fo me...
I'll treasure evry moment of d tym...
D tym we were together...
If nt...
I hv no thots of it...

Bt...
Till den...
I'll Alwaes Luv U...
N will nvr stop luvin u My Oni One...
Muhd Razzan;Abg Zan...