Wednesday, October 19, 2005

~InterClass Todae~

Todae gt bck results.Suck!!!Gt C6 fo Sci...B4 fo Geog...N A1 fo Malay..Nt tt gd!!!Waaaa...Den afta skul had interclass game.Me picked floorball...Zan oso...First me grp lwn 1/8..So called cheat siah.I mean 1/8 gt boys..2 oni..K tt one SO WT!!!Bt den rite..One of dem lyk to plae ROUGH wif me..Smack my leg wif d stick.Nt tt obvious..Bt kena my leg..Pain u NOE!!!Grrr...Haigz...Alot of open goal..TK bleh score..Den in d end 1/8 scored...='(...1/2 lwn 1/4...1/4 scored one..Haigz..Bad news...It rained afta tt...Actualli nxt match is 1/2 lwn 1/5!!!Hehe...I WUN giv face one...Muahaha...We'll try to scored wt we lost!!!Wanna cr8 history again...4yrs ago 1/5,my bro's class,gt gold fo floorball interclass..So dis tym oso muz make it happen...Haigz...Er wen to TM tadi,to collect my Dog Tag..Cr8 fo sumone...Haigz...K tmr new STRATERGY fo floorball...If gt interclass tmr la...Haigz...We r gona plae rough!!!Hell yeah!!Hehe...Er ya captainball scored 10.Soccer-0...So is floorball...Bt we will b HELL readi....Juz watch out..Muahaha...Haigz...K la gtg..Muahahahahahahaha....