Sunday, October 16, 2005

~Sorry~

U came into my lyf
First...
I tot u nvr really mean it...
Bt den I realise...
I was DEAD WRONG...
On 15th Oct...Yesterdae...
It was 1/2 yr we were 2geder..
D dae b4 tt..
U gav me a cute teddy...
It was luvly..
Now den I realise..
Dere was no 3rd person...
D 3rd person was actually...
Me...
I cr8ed it...
My feelins tt is...
I'm truly sorri..
I nvr meant anythng..
U were d rite one..
I was sooo wrong abt u...
Plz fogiv me...
I'll nvr noe wt will happen...
If I were to continue b-in lyk dis...
I was d one saein all craps...
My feelins tt is..
It kept plaein..
I'm confused...
I feel lyk I'm useless...
Felt I've lost...
EVERYTHNG...
Bt I'll put myself 2geder again...
Dis tym...
W/o my feelins...
Plaein arnd...
Hv my words...
My one...
I'll nvr let it happen again...
1/2 yr has passed...
Yet still 2geder...
U'll hv my words...
I SWEAR....
Bt...
Till den...
I luv u...
Muhd Razzan...