Tuesday, October 18, 2005

~No skul dae~

Hehe...Todae is no skul dae..No la..It's markin dae..Haigz..Er todae goin out wif Him...Haigz..nt tt I dun lyk la..Bt I dunno..K nvm..Suppose to kluar wif Alyah n all..Tapi dunno la wt happen.K k..fo once la eh,in my post,I dun wan to tok abt him,Zan.Bleh??K I'll dare myself tt.I wun tok abt him AT all in one of d post..Wakaka...Haigz k er er..Haigz..Bored sehz..At hm all alone..Waaa...Oh ya tmr gt most papers bck..Cnt wait.Maths confirm me cn BALIK KAMPUNG dek...Haigz..den tmr hope gt interclass Games..Weee~Hehe...Haigz..I'm bored dead..Eeee...Feel lyk killin him!!!Tearin him frm limb to limb..Hu m I tokin abt??A bdk loyg sec2...Argh!!!U tink wt??!!So wt I'm ur adek angkt..Puii!!!So..He sounds lyk eeeee!!!Sick...Haigz..K la I duno wt to sae alreadi..Nk ciao arr..Nk..Gi tido balik..Klau bleh arr..Hehe..Wakaka...Weee~