Tuesday, October 18, 2005

~Kill Him~

I HATE HIM!!!
I wana KILL HIM!!!
TEAR HIM FRM LIMB TO LIMB!!!
I tot he was decent...
Bt I was WRONG...
Suddenly saein...
"Gd Nite adq syg.Muax"...
"Adq cantikla"...
N more...
Wt is WRONG wif u...
Do u hv any DAMN idea...
How PISSED I m??!!
I noe u r carin fo me...
As my abg angkt...
Bt do u noe tt I...
DUN feel comfortable wif tt??!!
U shud hv realize it wen I acted...
Lyk I'm IRRITATED by u!!!
Bt did u??!!
NO!!!!!
Wt d FCUK!!!
Unlucky u...
I'm nt fastin todae...
So...Fcuk!!
I feel so d DAMN...
UNCOMFORTABLE k...
Yeah,if I cn...
I DUN wan u as my ABG ANGKT...
I wuld LOVE to b wif juz ONE...
Tt's my REAL bro!!!
Previous one was RAGIN MY NERVES...
Dis one...ON MY NERVES!!!
Wt's more???
I truly REGRET b-in in dis...
Abg,Kakak,Adq Angkt Thngy...
I DUN c nithng...
Bt den...
Oni b-in more EEEEWWWW!!!
So...I end my CRAP adq angkt wif u...
MuHd H3Lmi...
U r now NTH to me...
Bt JUZ...
JUZ a Fren..
Fren-cum-abg angkt-cum-fren n soon ENEMY!!!
Gt out Of my DAMN FCUKIN LYF!!!
I'm GONA TEAR U LIMB TO LIMB!!!Grrr...