Saturday, May 21, 2005

~Crap Life~

Well...todae I dun tink I'm goin out.As the weather is bad plus my bro went out to play soccer.Haigz..Oh ya yesterdae he called me.I rushed towards the phone when I heard a ring.But unfortunately,my mom picked it up.Den she was lyk Atiqa takde tapi Raudhah ade.Den she put the phone down.I was so horrified.Haigz...Den I called him back after my parents went out for a while.Den I told him I was sori..Den we talked.It's so nice to hear his voice.Haigz...He's feelin o.k. alreadi.=)...Haigz..oh ya erm...Zikir accpeted my frenz request..Yeah...not...Muahaha....Haigz...exams are over.So ya can relax...But I'm not really relaxin as SPONGEBOB will be havin Choir dis Tuesday and durin the June Holidaes.='(...so it's veri hard to hang out wie him...Haigz...Well oh ya todae he went to his unlce's houseProbably the one hu went to the hospital dat time.Hmm...Well wadeva.Think dat's all for now.So,well ya dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
*+*I LUV SPONGEBOB!!!*+*
By:Mike=)