Sunday, May 01, 2005

~Crap Life~

Haigz...yesterdae,nvr go out.Um...get scoldin from my dad.Haigz...wht can sae,everidae get scoldin so not a prob to me.Normal routine.And oh yes.SPONGEBOB called me yesterdae.YEAH!!!Called at his grandma's house.Used the home phone.Haigz...So sweet to giv me a call.Den after dat muz call his handphone cuz his uncle wanna use the home phone.Called the handphone.Den he got a call from Fatina.Den he asked peemission if wanna hav confrence call wie Fatina.I sae o.k.Den I heard Fatina's voice.Hagiz...hear voice nvr see face.Den we all laugh.Blahx3...Den tok to SPONGEBOB alone.Haigz...Um...ya tok to him so nice one.Haigz...den sae good-bye.Oh ya mayb walkin wie him home on Tuesdae.Tmr no skool.Oh ya todae is MAY DAY!!!So ya haigz....no skool tmr.So borin.So well,ya dat's all.Mayb I'll do a second entry at night.So ya dat's all for now....BYEZ...
By:Mike=??....Dunno yet day...