Wednesday, May 11, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae..Well got Lit. exams..Sux siah.Hard u noe..Haigz...den me,Alyah,Nadrah and Shereen went to Pasir Ris Central to eat.Bought potato chips.Eat near da bus stop there.Adrie and all sit in front of 7eleven.Den suddenly,when I turned behind,I saw Ridzuan from far.Den I tip-toe and den jump up and down.Den suddenly I shouted OMG!!!...SPONGEBOB was wie him.I was so shocked and embarrassed.Haigz...I tink he saw me.Haigz...Oh ya gav him a letter.Hmm..erm..wht summore to sae..Oh ya did I tell u dat I lost one of his letters??Oh nvm..Haigzz...Oh ya todae den I passed up mah Home Ec. folio.Muahahaha...I hope SPONGEBOB did well in his exams..So he can go into express...And mayb be in mah class..Muahahaha...Haigz...hope he not angry or sad or wadeva.I juz him to be happi.Erm..oh ya Zam sae dat all da tings he and Naz do..Da tellin me and SPONGEBOB dat both of us wanna break up and stead wie sumone else..is main-main aje.I mean lyk we both may fight rite.But no matter wht I still LUV SPONGEBOB...Haigz..erm..I tink dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)
( )"*"( )
( ' o ',)
(,,)=(,,)...Smile Always...