Monday, May 16, 2005

~Crap Life~

Hmm...todae is Home Ec. paper.Hard though...Cuz nvr Study..Muahahaha...Den finish at 9.15a.m.Erm..Den waited for him.He said his paper,Science by the way,finished at 10a.m. lah.Den I waited for him lah.I was waiting for him lyk so long.Den it turned out dat his class didn't even came out at 10.30.I got fed up and went home at 10.30.Haigz...I sooooo sad leh.Haigz...Erm..Den went wie Alyah to fetch her bro.Hmm...Oh ya Zikir suppose to go online by NOW!!!But he's not even online seh..Haigz..I wanna tok to him.Bout some stuffz... Haigz...Erm...Oh ya tmr got no skool!!!YEAH!!!At least can relax at home.Um...Wht to sae some more..erm...Oh ya SPONGEBOB expect me,when I wan to tok to him...He sae call his dad's hp..OMG!!!He is so sweet...But I wun call lah.Cuz ya..got reason.Erm..Oh ya he sent me a TESTIMONIAL!!!So sweeeettttt.........Hmm...Well dat's all me hav to sae..BYEZ...
By:Mike=/