Thursday, May 05, 2005

~Crap Life~

My god,I got FAGGOT's e-mail.Sux siah.Den I had to lie obviously...Muahahaha.....Erm...I sae a lot of bad words to him...Muahahahaha.....Den todae,walk wie him again.YEAH!!!Erm,we tok.And durin skool tyme Zam and Nazeer told me dat SPONGEBOB wanna break up wie me.He has feelins for Siska and thinks she's cute.My heart straight away shattered into pieces.He lied.But yada...yada...Fast foward...Asked him when we both were alone.He was shocked and sae no.Den I was lyk PHEWW!!!...Hahaha...Oh ya tokin bout shockin,yesterdae I called SPONGEBOB at nite.Cuz Sonia sae emergency.So I called.Den he sae dat Sonia all wanted to hear my voice.Fatinah,Sonia,Bobo,Ilyas and Him.Den they tok.I juz kept quiet and was in a shockin state.Den the line went off.I returned to my Internet.Muahahaha....Den ya...Haigz...well got nth to sae...So ya dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)
P.S.FAGGOT got detention.Muahahaha.....GOOD FOR HIM...