Friday, May 13, 2005

~Crap Life~

Hi..walao..todae,exams finish.Da important sumbjeects.Haigz...I so mani times nvr go walk at central wie SPONGEBOB...for dis whole week.I dunno mah.Haigz..But..dis Monday me goin to central wie him.OMG!!!I'm fallin for Fahmy..4/4...one..he is soo da damn hot.Me,Alyah,Aisyah and her bro..we went to White Sands yesterdae lah.Den we go McDonalds to eat.While queing I turned behind..and saw him.He looked at me lyk WTF r u doin here.Den I juz smile at him and sae u come here wie hu...He sae wie his frenz.Den he juz smiled at me.My heart melted away.haigz...But I can't luv him...cuz he got g.f alreadi...for almost 1 1/2 yr.Haigz...nvm..cuz I still got SPONGEBOB!!!!LUV him sooo much dat I wuld nvr wanna giv mah palce to anione else.Muahahaha...But it;s true.I wun wanna giv up my place to ani other gurls..Haigz...erm,alwaes saw Zikir at central.He nvr saw me.Hahaha.Haigz...erm..I juz hope me and SPONGEBOB can hang out together durin da June holidays...Haigz..he called me yesterdae..usin dad's hp.Mah mom picked it up.He got scared anfd put it down straight away.Hahaha...i wasn't at home.Go library wie Alyah.Study.Haigz..I miss his voice and most of all his smile.I can juz melt away and nvr be solid again.Haigz...So well,ya dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
*+*I LUV SPONGEBOB!!!*+*
By:Mike=)