Thursday, May 19, 2005

~Crap Life~

Todae...well got back my Lit,Maths and Home Ec. marks.Two was good.1 was bad.Lit.I failed.Got onli 43.Haigz..I cried for lyk more than 1hr.haigz..can't take it.Den went to recess.Sat directly opposite SPONGEBOB's table.Den he saw me cry.He asked Farreha.She was lyk "sakit..."SPONGEBOB didn't get it.He den went to me,hold me shoulder and bent down at my face and asked"Raudhah,u o.k.tak??"I was so shocked dat I smiled,den turned away and cried.Coverin my face.Haigz..I cried cuz I wanted to vomit and cuz he cared so much for me.I was lyk...Haigz..Namira was lyk OMG!!Actually all my frenz were lyk OMG!!!RAUDHAH HE CONSOLED U!!!Den Namira was lyk,in class,Raudhah promise me.Dun eva lose SPONGEBOB.He is the most carin boyfren I've eva seen.I was lyk O.K...haigz..Erm,hope tmr I can tell him everithing.Haigz..Erm,got nth much to sae..Oh ya dat my form teacher..Zaidah...Sucker.Think she noes everithing bout us.But wrong siah.She onli thinks dat we gurls are onli..ONLI interested in boys.CRAZY RITE??!!Go hell siah.Walao...Thing u soo good u can scold and accuse ani how??Eh go kiss hell's ass arr...Zaidahism SUX!!!Well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike='(