Sunday, June 04, 2006

yesterday got back from Band Camp. it was SYIOK gilerrr.. hahas. on friday we had went to band camp at 1430hrs. then had pracrice till 1800hrs. then had dinner and went on praticing till 2030hrs.then we had treasure hunt. my group was group one. won third place. hahas. then we had night snack and we had shower then went to sleep. me, iqa, azmeera, liyana and sabrina slept at 2/5 classroom with kak dayah all. malays all ah. me and friends sleep around 0145hrs gitu.before that, we all walk2 around the school hahas. haiis...

then woke up around 0530hrs. kak dayah all wake up already. then mandi. then we jalan jalan till 0700hrs. the boys really sleep seys. hahas. then we had breakfast. nasi lemak. then we played games. BERUK FEDERATION!!! hahas. the girls played captain's ball. i defend so much. hahas. then pratice band again. kak liyana, cheryl, malina, daphne and more came. matin came at around 11.30am like that. hahas. then had lunch. then pratice again. then had sectionals. some kind of sectionals i had. hahas. shhh...

i sleep seys during badn practice before sectionals. then matin woke me up. what only. hahas. then matin went home after sectionals. haiis...

then we pack everything up. at 1800hrs sharp we all balik. phew! penat but fun! especially malam. jalan here jalan there. run here run there. hahas. it was fun overall.

still at my aunt's place. heard that my parents will come home slightly late. instead of wednesday, probably on friday next week. haiis...

ok, my brother need to use my cousin computer. want to go out seys.