Monday, June 19, 2006

ever wonder why dogs, when walking, suddenly stops, stands straight and look far, as though jiwang [emo]??? for the first time i saw why they did that. they wanted to poop. now i know. it's very funny. the dog stops, stand still, look far and out comes it from the ends and it walks again. to me it's hilarious. but cool. macam paham jerr ehk raudhah. hahas.

went to library just now. look for the book badai semalam by khadijah hashim. mom told me to look for it. and i found it. also borrowed some books on teenage crisis and about anxiety disorder. i shan't elaborate on it. it's kind of pain when i found out i suffered from one. sorry.

i didn't go ngaji. i felt asleep from just now. and i woke up a few moments ago, had my prayers and here i am, blogging. i shan't and i'll try to not to say the word haiis again. people thought i'm bored or having problems. it's just common of me to say that. hai... shhh... shut up raudhah!

gawd! i SURVIVED walking all the way from sun plaza park back to pasir ris! quite long. but i managed it. nyeh2. i told you i could. but what did you say? no i couldn't. hahks. i did it. nyeh nyeh. hahas. raudhah shut up.

dad is still cranky at me. i'm suppose to eat now. but no one calls. so i shall just stay put facing the computer. just becasue of one word i say it in my mono tone all day voice, he thought i was showing aggresiveness to him. by the way, the word is ya. gaah. gawd! no offence, he's getting deaf or something? and it was on daddy's day some more. urgh! forget about it. that's why i grew up being like you! nevermind. i shan't elaborate more.

hmmms, two months.? hahas. shhh... i know i lose already la! so ya i shall wait for that 2 more months to come and i'm off from it. nyeh2.

i just lecture by my mom. fuck la! ya la go on saying bad things about me and let my dad hear. thinking i anak tak guna. you know what, you regret kan having me. you jealous kan, that my dad ingin kan sangat anak perempuan. sometimes i hate you more than anything. urgh! my pasal if i want to go online ok. gaah. i know la my bro is the loved one more than me. what's the phrase call? apple of their eyes, something like that. puii ah. so be it ok. i know i'm unwanted. nevermind. haiis...