Friday, June 16, 2006

AM I IDOL-LIKE?


Age: 4teen
Occupation: what do you take me as?
Star Sign: pices

Favourite Singers: hadi mirza, the click five, rahimah rahim, me;hehe

When did you first start to sing?
[when i got hooked onto barney

Why do you like singing?
[how do i know.

If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
[be a bed tester.

Do you have any rituals or things you must do each time you perform?
[get all nervous.

How do you maintain your voice?
[like that ah.

If you were to describe yourself with one song, what would it be and why?
[i don't because i don't know, seriously.

List some things you are good at doing.
[sleep
[eat
[cause trouble.

Use three words to describe yourself.
[crazy
[crazy
[crazy

Describe your bedroom.
[dirty;not in a sense
[messy
[clean

Which is the most memorable thing you've ever done for your dad/mum?
[i kiss them for the first time in my 14yrs of life
What is your fondest recent memory?
[too many, all lovely

What is your worst recent memory?
[when he repeats his bloody cycle

What inspires you?
[um, myself?

Have you experienced failure before?
[i don't have too. i'm an example of one

If you can be anyone in the world, who would you choose to be? Why?
[um, nothing. because i am nothing.

If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for? Why?
[be normal
[smiling always
[have never ending wishes.

If you win the competition, whom would you thank first?
[god
[people
[basically peopel lorz.

Who is your idol?[my marshmallow bear.

People u want to see doing this.
shamaine, farreha, sis lya, alicia


** copy and paste.SO AM I IDOL LIKE?? haha. tell me ur opinion on my tagboard. LOL.