Thursday, June 15, 2006

my dear sis lya told me to do. okies.

list down the 3 names i go by:-
[rau
[adhah
[raudhah;obviously

name the 3 parts of ur heritage:-
[cina
[malayu
[i only know two

3 things that scares me e most:-
[dots;serious
[horrible blend colors
[losing my special someone

3 everyday essientals:-
[sleep
[eat
[slack

3 things that im wearing:-
[what we are suppose to wear
[my fav. necklace;by previous HIM
[my watch

3 fav bands/singers:-
[the click five
[p.c.d
[myself;just joking;hehe

3 things i want in a relationship:-
[trust
[laughter
[true self-commitment

2 truths n 1 lie:-
[i'm a girl
[i hate to have grudge on people
[i tell truths;not always

3 physical things abt e opp. sex that appeals to me:-
[deep voice
[non-gangster
[him to be himself

3 favourite hobbies:-
[kill time
[sleep
[eat

3 things tat i want badly nw:-
[haro bike
[money
[mr 62846;missing him badly

3 things i wanna try doing:-
[be myself
[help the needies;no kidding
[have fun with life

3 places i wana go 4 holidae:-
[paris
[rome
[my home

3 people i wana c doin wat i did above:-
[kak hidayah
[farreha
[shamaine