Wednesday, June 21, 2006

hell. today got meeting for the 11july thingy. sorry can't go. got ngaji later. also parents don't allow. i went out to often already. so now me must sit at home.


heard that ridhuan, band, called matin to ask about me. sorry ah wan. it's not i emo ke pe. but then i really annoyed ah. i tell you why on friday okies?


hmmms,... i forgot what to blog about....


anyways, school is going to start soon. *groans*. but ok urhs. dapat keluar dari rumah juga perr. hehe. what only raudhah. good news: almost all homework done. yayness. bad: most i leave blanks. hehe.


so, i'm forced to go band. ok. but it were to repeat again, i'm off from it and forever will. geez.


eyh you matin. lend drumstick kamu again boleh? yang mana2 boleh ah. and in return i lend you my cam. macam one on one trade eyhs. hahas.


i need haro bike badly. why? i also don't know. haiis... ooppss. sheesh.


i think i put on weight seys. i like feel very heavy. must start training. but... when? i want to strengthen my stamina. yer2 jer eyhs raudhah. but seriously, i want to train. so when i run like orang kena kejar anjing, when i stop to rest, i won't feel dizzy or what. i hate it seys. attract too much attention. later people ask if i ok or not and so on and so forth. and something horrible will happen. my friends, you know ah.


so it's another 1 month and 28 days more to go. then i'll go through it and i'm done. nyeh2. eyh, tak ya stage or whatever ah yang ader kat pasir ris park itu.


hmmms, i'm wondering now, how is it like i'm going to do when school starts again. hmmms...


gawd! f la that guy! sejak bila he my abg angkt seys?! that rahmat sofian ah. just because i have a saying ''ihatemeilovehim'', he nak me change my nick. eh, i mean, come one. it's just a saying. and what, if i hate myself, you going to what? slash your bloody wrist again?! come on! you got kak siti nabilla already. aper lagi awak nak? a saying IS a saying, for me. unless otherwise ah. gawd!