Wednesday, January 27, 2010

stop scratching laa,


Happy 16th (is it? lol) to my dearest cousin, syuhrah ♥♥
grow taller okay. hoho xD

secondly, today th new batch of DPA students came in. & i was so hyper. i went student hunting. lol. searched fr my lovely DACP-ians. very easy going people.

mavis, twinnie (i can't spell your name right but i know that's th pronounciation), qi jie, justin, danson (i think) and nicole. yes, yes i remembered all! hahahahaha! and it's in th order me meeting them just now. hahahaha again -_-"

only my course talked alot. thank got dr annie tan was thr. so was dr voon. helped me to explain to them better of their new course. hey, i'm a DCP-ian. slightly different from them though i'm their senior. hahahaha! after that we went fr th school tour. mr joseph chan was th lecturer rep fr CLS. hahahaha! funny funny. like a poly student. we all had fun. SPICE training fr them was cool. hahahahaha. jerry and i were injured in a way. he knows, i know, those around us who saw knows. lol. & jerry, take care of my precious nicole okay. even if she's in a different group. sadly, i won't be going fr th camp. *sob sob*

it's okay. thr's forest adventure still. and those 3 days i have to really catch up on my studies. missed engineering math and microbio today. mr ting still can piuwpiuw th pointer at me when i visited th class. lol. so much to catch up on. sin ning, fill me! hahahaha.

jerry and i went fr GYL camp briefing. wee~ i'm in th same sub committee as sin ning. yay! can't wait fr th camp. and it's at a hotel *eyebrow go up down up down* lol. they said thr's free time. hehe. gala committee is so going to rock. MASQUERADE theme! hehe.

today is really one hell of a day. i was worn out by th time it got to lunch. i was sleeping and drinking my green tea. lol. by th time it was th GYL briefing, i was alr shutting down. but thanks to th applause given when they introduced th lecturers, i was quite awake back. but when training home, i went down to almost zero. limitation. when rau is approaching zero. lol.

okay. i shall stop blogging. it's a long post. sheesh. and i think i was hyper fr a short while. my hyper-ness was short lived. and tomorrow's going to be a loooooooooooooong day. sigh sigh. will not dampen my mood (:

and 8 hearts tomorrow ;)

night.