Wednesday, January 06, 2010

who? you?

before anytg,

like, what's your problem.

anyway, 3rd day of school. and i'm feeling happy. gotten back all of my results except excel. shit. i did fairly well. i got a shocked fr my intro to microbio. my one and only AD fr MST. hear me cry and complain more about how much i hate it. lol. chem was below expectation. come on, 0.5 more marks to A and you can't find it to give me? *cry cry* lol. oh wells. will be working extra hard fr EST. don't want to repeat any modules since my course is no longer thr. though it's thr. haha.

tomorrow's SP Open House. i didn't get my thursday duty w ee lin ): nvm. me and crazaye(s) will be a darl and drop by at her booth and wait fr her till 1pm. i know, you love us, thank you -_-" haha. heard from suff that th sec4s & 5s will be going fr all th poly open houses tomorrow. wonder which class/classes will be at SP. nvm. and tomorrow, rre will be going to TP open house ): awww can't meet her and shab. i miss you two ♥♥

oh! met aishah MI ystd. after so long. missed her so much! glad to have met her ystd. also, met alyah ystd. HAHA, highlight of th day, INCEST-or oiii! hahahaha. inside story. but i was glad to have met both. ♥ and jerry too (;

london bridge might fall down.
th cradle might drop from th tree.
gravity makes everyth fall back down.
but you can't bring me down.

hah!
okay, i want to do maths.
bye!