Saturday, January 23, 2010

if thr's one important thing i've learnt in T.A today, it would be AMANAH. i've been given quite a no. of it. so far, i've fulfilled a couple of them. th rest, i've failed to do so. & now, i'm going to make it right. i will not show th person(s) aib (sp?) to other people. if he/she gives me an amanah, i will jolly well do it. that is if it's a sensible one. killing, hurting, stealing or any negative doings aren't amanah. so is saying vulgarities. from now on i'm going to fill my mouth with a lot of Allah's name (: when i'm angry or having an uneasy heart, saying His name many times and really believing in Him will, Insya'Allah, calm me down. when i'm facing an obstacle, seeking help from Him, praying for Him to guide me well, Insya'Allah, He will show me th light to th problem.

and right now, i'm going to do my prayers.