Monday, January 18, 2010

ticky tocky,

sitting on th bed, facing th comp, doing CPPB experiment 4 graph, w a rolled tissue in my right nostril and wondering why i embarrassed myself today in school ><

i shall never use high heels to school anymore. and if i do, i'll make sure i'm in skirt or straight cut jeans or any jeans/pants that doesn't need to be folded. note to self. shit. sin ning, i want straight cut jean. lol.

presentation was alright. screwed up when trying to remember th suction filtration equipments. shit. there goes my A *fly fly fly flying away* it's okay rau. it's okay. written report, must do well (:

not sure what is thr to update alr. except that th next batch of DPA students are coming in next wednesday. *screams fr joy* idk why i'm happy but yea. wish i could relive the days all over again. w "you look so sian" as my first sentence to my first friend in poly ;) oh gawd. i so want to relive it on that coming wednesday. please please let me say it to your face! haha (:

i think i'm going to study alr. as in really study th study. engineering math is like a killer alr. *sob sob* chemistry is starting to get on my nerves. cppb is uhhhh alien? microbio is on th fence. omg. save me! tutor tutor.

okay, i'm done.

slowly picking up things.