Monday, December 31, 2007

2008, a new year to welcome (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

everyone is going to welcome the new year in about 4hrs or less. 2008, a big year for me, i must say. i'm taking the Os. my secondary school life is going to end. i'm going to be 16. that means NC16 movies, yayness, ok, no. & ya, that's basically what is in store for me, for the coming 2008. now, resolutions, resolutions, resolutions. hmmm, i made one last year for 2007. alhamdulillah, some were accomplished, some, no. i'm not expecting much for 2008. as next year, nothing much can be done. unless you're talking about after Os, which is 10mths from now. & i shouldn't be planning for that. insya'allah i'm able to carry out those resolutions i'm making for next year. it's never easy to plan it well.

2008,
  • able to cope with my studies.
  • able to manage my time well.
  • do well for my Os.
  • never neglect my friends.
  • can change/remove those remaining bad habits in me.
  • be studious till end of my Os.
  • be less sarcastic.
  • cherish people around me.
  • hold better friendship.
  • make my parents proud for my Os.
  • mug as much as i'm able to so i won't lose out.
  • be a better person.
  • not disappoint my friend (:
  • help friends when they in need of help.
  • try to shut up when i'm suppose to.
  • live a happy & wonderful life while i still can (:
hmmm, that's quite a number of things i hope for. too much? can say so. but insya'allah i'll try to accomplish them. hey, it's never too late to correct mistakes if you know you can fix them (:
---------------------------------------------------
2007, a great year, not the first half of it. but the 2nd half of it. with friends who are always there, RBC, (NRS)² and of course, 3FIVE (: a class which bonded well. having RBC is awesome. small group, many laughters. we're never too afraid to voice out what we had in mind. when emergency calls, RBC will always be there, for one another (:

then comes my friend who walked into my life, and ya. *psst. more of it, read my eljaay ok my friend (:*

then comes lovable 3FIVE (: friends there are wonderful. from amirah nabilah all the way to umar. all the people in 3FIVE are great! not forgetting the hometutor who really has been there for us since the beginning of our sec3 life. a great teacher, great friends make up a great class (:

i think i've said enough? yes, i have (: ohh wells. 2008, just another year we're going through. nothing much to celebrate, honestly. but just be prepared to what is being in store for us (: may 2008 be a great year for everyone (: ok, i sound as if 2008 is a year not to be missed, shut up rau (: