Friday, December 07, 2007

& someday, i wish to die just like the tree.
the leaves slowly falling off from the tree.
what's left of it in the end is just the bare branches and the bark of it.
slowly eaten up by termites, the branches left too.
the bark of it stood strong.
but slowly, eaten up too.
it will cripple slowly.
part of it will peel off & fall.
soon, nothing will be left of it.
& it will die...
...just like that...

-------------------------------------------

& things just got worse by the day. i don't even want to talk about it. plus, what's with parents who keeps on trying to find ways not to let me dress like how i want. but instead, dress like how they want me to, in a way. like come on, you won't see me outside wearing sleeveless or tube or some mini skirt right? & obviously i won't lift up my shirt to make people see the inside of my jeans right?! sigh. sometimes parents think their child are those type of kids. like, hell no. sigh. whatever laa ok. up to you all. i don't bother. besides, i bought that damn jeans with my own money. so don't ask me to keep the jeans as a memory, like wtf, no offence.

& i can't seem to keep up to people's promises. sigh. what's more, dad isn't showing any sign to whether i can go out or not. sigh, life just gets better & better, not. urgh.


i want to get drunk, literally. bye.