Monday, December 24, 2007

ROSÈNSE, love :D



ok, i had a hard time uploading that. sheesh, slow connection. sigh.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D ok, rau, diam.
thank you, my friend for those above (: pinky pink pink! && it smells niceeeeeee. very the wangi (: ok, i'm literally bad with my languages already. sigh. the brand name also very nice. ahahks. thank you (: Je t'aime.

went out today after doing my house chores :D headed to Tampines to get my daily file & story book of the year for 2008. went to popular. bought my daily file. then searched for a story book. none of them was appealing to me. so headed to TIMES. even worse, all were like !@#$. but forced myself to find a suitable book. ended up buying this book CRYSTAL. that's the name of the main book character laa seyy. ohh wells, hope i will enjoy reading it -.-

after that headed to Century Sq & ate at Food Culture. alamakk, nak suruh makan pun susah. lain kali sumbatkan makanan terus. HOHOHO. after that, headed back to Pasir Ris & home. kekeke. saw naufal at TM. that guy looked like blur when saw me. ahahs.

ok, i think that's all. tomorrow is Christmas Day. HOHOHO. hmmm, imagine if Santa had a new way of laughter. i was thinking of some weird laughter he can come up with. like.. i don't know? ahahks. ohh wells.

ok, bye.