Wednesday, January 02, 2008

they HAD to spoil my day

wasn't a good head start on the first day of school. actually school was fine. nothing much. it was great to see all my classmates again. at the beginning of the day, HomeRoom period. Ms Junainah showed us slides on the days till Os begin. as in the written paper. approximately 133days we'll get taught by our teachers. minus all those public holidays, school holidays, school events, weekends, examination periods, about there. it's not really far huh. i bet the tension has already rose.

this shows that i better buck up now. get my butt moving and study and not be blogging here right now and always be online, 24/7. i'm already a sucker at SS/History. maths, still not up to that level whereby i can really be confident in doing it. sigh, what's more, mr ng said next week, D&T O level theme's out. still not worried? you should be now. sigh.

in class, we had our seating arrangement, arranged. i'm sitting at the 2nd row, from the front. OMG. i'm used sitting at the back or in the middle because i don't have to literally look up. my neck hurts from doing that. but nevertheless, i'm ok with it. with the companies i have around me, especially to my right & the front (:

after school, headed to the mosque, again. sigh. 2nd time i tell you. & i'm not registered, yet again. i'll have to come back, again. sigh. honestly, i'm already ashamed having to go there, again to register. what's more, the third time i'm going there, my friend will be tagging along together with liyana & i. && sigh... nevermind. my friend should have followed just now. ohh wells, i don't know ahh. ok rau, shut up. then met matin, to get my drumset score back. gaah. then i received a call, which made me pissed, till now. a great thing to start my first day of sec4 life. prfft.

tomorrow's timetable as per normal. shit. after which, i'll be having band, due to CCA day this saturday, gaah. & i'm currently down with a stupid flu plus a headache, thanks to someone who literally smack my head HARD enough till it's pain. that hurts ok, alot, matin. *preparing parang, not literally*

gaah, bye. tell me all these are really not happening. sigh.