Monday, January 14, 2008



& i'm lost in the world that is written all over the place as though they are just articles that pleases people around the world. & these articles are personally written by me. there are too many for me that i lost count. in a state that i can't contain, i threw everything around me. these articles flew across the room and landed everywhere. now that part of my life article is wrongly written, i couldn't find that missing article. i sat down in misery and moan. what if that part of the article is not written. what if i had control the state that i couldn't contain. what if... i wrote my life with patience and not rush things. things would have been better... from the beginning. but now, it's too late to erase and rewrite them, back. what seemed like a perfect friendship, turned sour. &... is there anyway i could make it up to it?