Thursday, September 28, 2006

tomorrow's where the examinations begins. start off with paper1 of england&malaysia. i'm not that confident in myself if i'm able to go through it. it seems impossible for me to really recall back all what i've learn this year due to come conflicts. and me getting older by the day. which makes me losing my memory about 0.000000001% or so. which by the age of don't know what, i'll be as good as nothing. but that all won't happen if i were to put in much effort and believe that i'm able to go through with tomorrow's paper. so i hope i'm able to do well :)

fasting month have not been really a smooth ride for me. i shan't talk about it. it's really sucking up to me telling me i've to pay the whole 1month. but on the other hand, i'm praying really hard i'm able to fast. so i'll hope for the best.

what happen to what was once friendship bonding now turned into friendship breaking? a question of a question that's yet to be solve by the time, well, when everything has gotten back on road. her life reminded me of sarah i think, in the book soLITTLEtime. whereby outside school compound she's what she is to be. but in school compund, she's a totally different side of what you see. much similar in reality. but i shan't compare it to what's in book to reality. but how i see it, it reminds me of that. boohoos.

happy 16mths to RRELIFF :) tomorrow FARZAL... 9mths ayte?