Sunday, September 10, 2006

ok so i'm back. tomorrow school's back. what's more that's back? erm... bulan puasa almost back? uhh... ok nevermind then. haiis...

so melaka was ok. now everything has change. not many are the same. all. and the hotel, no. not hotel. apartment like hotel, was... uhhh.... eeww.? so the change seys. hiyya... but nevermind. not much to say ah. 'cause no fun one lerx. haiyya, didn't buy my moomoo. awww. but nevermind ah. haiyya.


syuhrah girl nak do blog eyh? hahas cute. i'll help la ok? smile2.


how i wish i'm still not in Singapore. it's like bored sia.


so today yasin's birthday. happy birthday dude. kekekeke. eyh teach me how to play sudoku boleh? hahas, hmmms, i ask you and your partner to teach la ok. and you'll pass malay larx. trust me ok? if salah, then... i don't know. hehe.


lolalalalalalala [how many la you put?] relax ah ok. i don't mind larx you hate me. you really do hate me? in return, i really do don't mind. haiyyas. umm, just one thing. can tell who you are? you are so familiar. but then i won't accuse anyhow. hehe. and, it's my blog here. so umm kindly tell who you are and we stay low. it's not that hard. courage is the word :)


aiyya. my mum. astaga astaga. relax ah. baru balik perx. let me and bro touch what once we didn't touch for 2days. gugugugu. so chill ah ok? teehee...