Sunday, September 03, 2006

phew! lucky he didn't ask anything about yesterday. haiis. but just now me and 'rents went to parkway ah. then i was busy smsing ah.

dad: can i ask you something. who are you smsing.
me: my classmate ah.
dad: not your boyfriend ah. no boyfriend now ah. just studying.
me: of course la no boyfriend. then what.
dad: i warn you ah. if i saw you got boyfriend, i punish you ah[his elbow almost swing to my face]
me: eyh, of course i got boyfriend. bobo. he's a boy and my friend. and abg also per. ahaha.


and my parents end up laughing. what only la they. hmmms, i'm going to pierce my ear soon. haiyoosh. hmmms, how is the feeling like ah? pain? i feel scared when i see small kids get their ears pierced and they scream. i, myself scared. and when my mom told me how zaman dulu ears are being pierced, i freaked out. but good thing, they allow ah. haiyaa thank ah.


woots.ok i must get 5 As in order to get... my dream laptop. woots. haiyaa. not including d&t. so malay is included. nyeh2. hahas. i really want that laptop badly. not really that bad ah. but then, it really catches my bloody attention. and my mum fancies it toos. yea! hahas. i want to do real well. woopspedoos.


tomorrow band. and 'n' level paper one. i keep saying about that urhs. must stop seys. 'cause i'm not taking it. lerx. haiyaa.


i love you i love you i love you. hahas. i got nothing to blog about. woots.