Friday, March 13, 2009

& when we match

& when it didn't seem to match.

& yes about a week has passed. i'm already 17 yrs old. i don't feel old. however, i feel more pressured. by certain things in life. when it was actually a perfect scene. i don't know laa.

last wednesday headed down to SP with anna for her enrolment. yes i know, i'm not supposed to be in school, but i was alright. at the same time, rahim was in SP too, so i passed the marketing papers to him. after the enrolment was done, anna & i went to look at CCA. funny can. there's this guy from DMIT who went up to anna suddenly (while his peers were talking to her about joining camp) & showed her this, "EXPLORE SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC WITH ME!" then he covered the middle part & it became, "EXPLORE ME!" -____-" then he changed to another paper which had an email address. he does that to everyone whom his peers will catch to ask them to join camp. after the CCA, headed to the IT area for anna to purchase her laptop, MAC :D the process of it was, ma fan lorr. the funniest thing that happened was that, anna lost note #1. we went outside & i organised her F.O.P at the same time finding note #1. when we thought we had found note #1, note #2 went missing. she then took important papers & literally said, "eyy see ahh. SEE AHH, i put inside here ok. I PUT OK." you should here it laa. then she suddenly found note #2 which she thought was note #1. so note #1 was still missing. & finally, we gave up & went in still. suddenly she said, "eyy, sekali the note.. (puts hand inside pocket & pulled out a piece of paper)" & i went, literally, -_____-" it was note #1. we laugh like mad laa. funny process mann. but the good part is that her F.O.P was organised! yay! after getting her MAC, we headed back to pasir ris, ate KFC & explored her lappy. after that, we headed home (:

anyway, next week i'll be having 1week break, finally, no. i still have to come back on thursday to do my presentation. a couple of my group mates will be on SUPERSTAR VIRGO CRUISE *start cursing & swearing rahim + idros* it's so cool, can? gaah. anyway, they'll definitely enjoy & i will of course enjoy the last 5days of my DPA will fellow CLUSTER 3. hey hey! i'll definitely do the cluster t-shirt alright (: *pinky promise*

today is Cheering Competition & Cross Country for PRCS. awww, i miss those days. i went to the 2nd event. i went with jaslynBARSTY & shu shu ^_^ miss them can! managed to chat with my lovely 1/6. i miss them all can. && danial, you can only like me, *inside joke*
after cross country i met up with my usual & headed home. it's quite quiet towards the end.

i can never understanding what you're feeling now. however, i know one thing's for sure, ily.


& a short poem made by my cousin, cool (:

I’m sitting here in a boring room
It’s just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I’m wasting my time, I got nothing to do
I’m hanging around, I’m waiting for you
But nothing ever happens – and I wonder
I’m driving around in my car
I’m driving too fast, I’m driving too far
I’d like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, I’m waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder