Thursday, March 05, 2009

seventeen, forever


& 5 different cakes from 5 different love on 5th of March (:


before anything,
& yes, happy birthday to them too ^_^

& that is one of the few things i got today. & those cakes made me embarrassed for the day. thank you for the continuous wishes made on facebook, tagboard, sms & even face to face. appreciated them loads :D
& thank you for the gifts given. *moo moo*

school was a per normal. had oral test today. i didn't do quite well. ms melinda caught me. she found out i have exam fears. honestly, she's good. & hence, i didn't get an A for the first test. hopefully, my performance in class & the remaining 2 test i will do well enough to get a distinction for her class. i really want to (:

& i ended up going to the remaining part of the lessons today. i dreaded it once i entered but it turned out to be an embarrassing one when yi hui, yi xian, joevin, wei jie & li ying came in & suddenly shouted, "raudhah, happy birthday!" & started singing. malu tauuu! then after that, they presented me with the box of cake above. i teared seyys. what the heck. embarrassing can. haiyaa! after that, continued class. had social thingy thingy. fun! once class ended, rahim gave me my turty back! wahh style you know. my turty now got two tone but it's nice (: & really really much appreciate what he gave me. will take care of it like mad, for sure, 100% gurantee :)
& of course the two lovable bears that i got from nadrah & jaslyn+shu ming. LOVE A LOT CARE BEARS :D I LOVE THEM TOO
& ozozo bby! i love it i love it i love it! thank you so much ♥♥

other than that, the flowing of wishes since 0000hr till just now was ohmygayy! i became li ying for the day, *li ying knows what i mean* however, really, thank you so much! :D