Tuesday, December 12, 2006

well, ain't i a slow girl? i guess i AM slow afterall. oh wells it doesn't bother me. hehs. i've read enough of it. stupiDumb. hmmms, that name still exsit eyh? hehs, i don't know. maybe so. oh wells. it doesn't concern me you know. so yea. you know i've always been scared to talk to you ever since that. haiis, but let's not bring up the past. case close vamoosh. apsih? apish. so yea. consider it done.

never in my life have i ever read that. it's........ gross you know. i'm not talking about the top one. this is another blog. eeewws. i mean out of the scale umm 1-10. how many people would type about that? negative i should say. prfft. iqa i'm still laughing about it ok. you should read this time one. it really kills me. hahs. bleargh. people these days. what more can i ever say? well, nothing practically for now.

oh damn! i forgot to vacuum the house. oh well there's still time. let's see now's like 1300h plus. you ain't telling me anything are you? it's fine with me. since now i've got my laptop i'm free to do what i want. glue my eyes to the screen. hehs. and i'm not a bunny alright. bleargh. oh wells. i'm bored. i want to eat. wood? nah. proper food. instant noodle. since i can't find anything else to eat. oh wells. off to eat noodles. weee~