Sunday, December 10, 2006

first and for most. the post that were dated 1dec was suppose to be in oct. my comp somehow was damage. and somehow that someone didn't check his mail to update it for me. oh wells. but he did in the end. and it was dated 1dec. iqa told me and i had to check it for myself. and true enough. it was. oh wells nevermind.

i love nadrah alright. she's me and i'm her. well not literally. we are almost similar and think similar. hehe. she's there for me and vice versa. yeaps yeaps. let's just say she's one friend that is reliable and can be relied on and vice versa. nyehs. thanks nadrah.

consider you and me done alright. we have nothing already. we are now strangers as we are before. you had the fanciness to say that. i'm really disappointed in you. how could you? consider it done and forever it will be. fancy of you saying that. now that it's clear, thank you.

boys, sheesh. sabar je raudhah. haiis, well it seems so fast that 2006 is coming to an end. before you know it, the next thing you know it's already 2007. iqa, note the phrase the next thing you know. hehehe. well that's all ah. i can wait to see my friends. but i can't wait to get back to studying. it really kills to not have any knowledge inside my head for now due to the fact that it's the holidays and the only thing that is polluting my head is all the scores of my band practices which really makes me sick but making me love band more. i've said enough. weee heee. and not forgeting some people pwe me somethings. like kakliyana... you owe me something. and from abg fee. hehehe. ok i'm done. ciao.