Tuesday, December 12, 2006

damn! it was fun just now. sekali terputus. damn. i was having fun playing msn games. and was busy trying out my built-in mic suddenly cut off. grrr. screw up seys. prfft.

well ok so iqa didn't mind it. hehe. by the way, you know right siska ask me for the pic you in prom dress. or did you ask her to ask? nevermind. oh wells.

they should be coming any moment now. abg andi's here. HAKIM!! cute! finally you're able to crawl foward. or else forever move backwards. now you just have to learn to walk. hehe. oh gawd! can't wait to get my hands on the taste-exactly-like-macDonalds-nuggets. but weren't bought at mac cause it will be cold already. boos. oh wells. i'm bored. iqa, you HAVE to show me that pic. shhh. i'll take it away. hehe no lah. but maybe. who knows. and i can't wait to get my hands on the mallets again. i miss my baby. hehe. daa~