Friday, December 01, 2006

one more paper to go and that marks the end of EOY for this year, 2006 :) well, art was ok. i was lucky enough to use my tracing paper to trace how many of the picture i wanted before it was taken away. because we, my class, some didn't know tracing papers are not allowed. but phew for me.then i drew one pathetic eyes on fire in the middle and started painting it. the painting was horrible including the color combination alright. i had to borrow paint brushes. mus did help me by lending me his paint brush. but my happiness died off after that. there was only one brush. but it did help though. really. the brush came in handy. so i had to borrow siska's brushes since she was coloring. and i lent her my sharpener. so art was quite a frustrating paper. the brushes won't so-call cooperate. it was hard to paint. but i got frust up i so-called scolded the brushes. nyehs :P but in the end i manage to finish it. the only color that was totally not available though i really need it was white. my white was dried like to the maximum. eew.

well the day didn't really started off that well. it seems that insects are chasing me. in my home, i mean. like after sahur, i went into my room, there was this cicak on the wall. when i entered my room, it came close. then when i sat on my bed, it froze and went crawling behind my all-time huge cupboard. after i woke up, done with my bathing, changed into my uniform, i saw a dead baby cockroach on my edge of the bed. yucks. followed by a month that's like chasing me in my room. i had to whack it alot of times. in the end i manage to do it. i was on my mp3 ear phone strap and all i did was whack it with the umm adobe photoshop cover. teehee sorry eyh rre. worry no more. i wipe it cleaned :) and the worst was yet to come. i wore my school shoes. the left shoe was ok. the right shoe on the other hand... i slip my leg foot into it. i felt something at the tip of it. but i didn't cared. it could be leaf or what. suddenly when i stood up, something was crawling on my leg. it tickled me and i kicked my shoe off. lucky and thank god for my socks were on. cause when i kick the shoe again, a cockroach went crawling out of bloody shoe!!! it was freaking gross. but lucky for the creation of socks :) but it's still gross.

what should i do after tomorrow's paper? hmmms...