Friday, September 09, 2005

~Superb nite..Rite...Nt~

Haigz...todae rite..I nvr even go out siah..Haigz..o k la...I sleep every 2 hrs..Hahakz...Haigz...Erm...Hadrly sms todae...Malas arz...Haigz...K in order to make my frenz noe how honestly,truly SORI I am,I muz dare myself to sae it face2face sehz...Bt yea it's kinda d oni choice...Haigz...Erm..erm...Nvr sms him animore..cuz he cnt sms ..Haigz...YEA mondae cumin...Bt nt readi for music exam...Scared siahz me...Cuz..I duno..Hehe...Exmaz arnd d corner...Sumwher larz..Hahakz...Umm,nvr go out of d hse for d whole wk.Xcept..yesterdae oni..Juz go expo wif fam.Minus bro..He go out as d usuall...Haigz..Me now postin,watchin tv~>Xtreme Makeover<~,N lukin at frenz frensta...Hmm,duno wht to post alreadi lors...Haigz...Haigz...Erm,me juz moody..Bt hopefully on mondae I wun b moody.K,honestly rite...ARRGGHH!!!Nvm...em zuj pu def inkot tba mih...Cuz I mean,I alwaes kot tba mih n dun giv my frenz chance to kot tba rieht syob...Hope can figure out...Hehe...Bt honestly la..I'm gona stop abt it...Haigz...me borin siah..Boredoms KILLS!!!AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..............Haigz...Me am so gona kill boredom..Hahakz...Haigz...K la me stop here...Nk tengok tv...Haigz...Ciao..
**LURVIN ZAN SO MUCH!!*MUAXZ*~~
By:Mike-.-'' *YAWN*..Hehe...