Thursday, September 01, 2005

~Sheesh!~

Man!!Wht is wrong wif d WORLD??!!haigz..I mean gt sumone accuse me of tellin dis grp tt I told dem tt she fought..I nvr even sae sehz..Bt wadeva it is,I cnt realli do anythng...Cuz I noe tt I'm oso at wrong.Haigz..K la..me dunno wht to sae sehz..Hmm,ya Now I chnge me blog add alreadi..So..Wait I post abt dis alreadi rite??Haiyoo..Me brain Damage sehz..Lol..Haigz..Yeah I wan my frenz bck..bt at dis Kind situation it's kinda hard.Haigz..Bt nvm.I undastang.I noe la tt I tok abt him wae too much.So I'll stop tokin abt him frm now on..Kiez..Haigz..erm,ya erm..erm..c la I forgt wht to sae..Hmm,dun realli remember though..Hahakz..K..I'm laughin on my own..Haigz...I juz hope tt thngs will b as pernormal once dey find out d truth n tt I chnge my attitude..Haigz..Hmm,dunno wht else to sae larz..Haigz..Eh k la I'll stop here...So..Ciao..
By:Mike='(((((((((((