Friday, September 02, 2005

~End Of Me...Tink So~

Haigz...Gt results todae...O.k Larz..1 C5,2 B4 n 4 A1!!!YEAH!!!Bt I'm nt tt hapi..Cuz gt C!!!Haigz..Bt nvm...Erm,ya he,Alyah at PTM sec.3.Go bck 8p.m.Haigz..Erm,tok to Hariz abt my probz.14 ppl helpin me..Hahakz...Alot ritez...Hmm,if it gets out of hands,I duno wht to do.Den,gt sumone sae tt I'm NOT suitable for him!!Da nk carik psl ckp jerr la!!Haigz..K I'll juz relax.I dun wan to gaduh.Bt dey r creatin one.Den ltr kater ni la raudhah nk carik psl.All lies cum to me!!Haigz..K I wun maki2 cuz I DUN LYK TO MAKI ANYMORE!!Get tt in ur head!!Oh wait dey cnt,cuz i chnge my blog alreadi.Muahahahaha...Hehe..Haigz..YEAH!!Tmr receive scholarship!!Hapi sehz..Hehe...Bt den tmr oso me actualli nk gi hang out wif Zan n frenz.Dey goin to Bugis siah...So far..I tot Bugis near sehz..Skali sum wher Lavendar..Haiyoo...At least good siahz..Haigz..Sori arh Zan,I cnt go.If u guys go on nxt wk,den can larz..Haigz...feel lyk takin neoprints wif Zan n frenz..At least I gt frenz rite..Haigz...Haigz...Wow,I dunno wht tp sae alreadi siahz..Hehe...Eh Zan I heard tt CCF no more alreadi!!='(..Hav to watch otha movie...Haigz...Erm,K now I realli dunno wht to sae...Erm,Juz to sae...ALYAH!!!Dun dun lyk him.Stae lykin him.Kkiez..Muz tauz..Haigz..Erm,Thx for helpin me hariz,Zan n all tt r helpin me..Me in my studies..Heehee...K la me stop here...Nk Ciao..Peace
By:Mike>=(((Grr...