Saturday, September 17, 2005

~Esplanade!!!MoonFest!FUN!!~

Todae juz now at 6.30pm,me go to Esplanade wif skul.Fun la.Espacially wen we all lit up d lanterns n tt we played wif d candles n fire.Fun siah.Den gt one lantern burn sehz..Hahakz..Den we did d lanternwalk.Fun seh.Bt it wasn't fun wen Ben Tan was walkin,suddenly a sudden hard gust of win blew n dis brass ploe wif a rabbit lited lantern fell n HIT directly on his head.Every 1/5 pupil was shocked n worried.Man,I almost lyk walao..y muz it happen to him.Me n bobo wished it happen to us.Cuz we remembered tt tym he gt operation.N now he suffered dis.Ben,I hope u r o.k dude.We r worried kies.Bt den everythng went o.k once we saw Ben Tan.Den we watch Baba Black Sheep.Fun..n Funni..A lil borin though.Bt wen dey sing,it was funni.Hehe..Oh ya Bobo n Albin gt interviewed by Channel 8 n U siah.Gd sehz.I wonder if I was partly in it.Hmm,den his parents cn at least luk at how I luk.Hahakz...K la..Oh ya he nvr go.His dad tk kasi.Den I heard he n fam kena go AMK hospital..Which I hav no idea wht hospital is tt...Cuz one of his aunt d bckbone hurt.Haigz..hope she gt well soon tau.Me worry..Funni sehz..Den juz now at skul,I was sittin larz.Den Faqiha kol me larz.Den I tok to her.Skali gt dis teacher..Dunno name wan,cum bhind n was lyk lkin at me lars..den I had to off d fone straight.Den at d Esplanade,Faqiha told me tt her dad sae "Ur fren veri rude arr"..I was lyk so shocked!!I'm so sori sir.I dun mean to off lyk tt while Faqiha was tokin to me.I wun do it again.Sori..Haigz..Oh ya den in d bus,I was listenin to my MP3,my hp on skirt.Den suddenly,I heard a thud la.Den I heard Shab n Rre ckp,eh saper nyer hp jatuh uhhs??Den Rre sae Rau ur fone drop.I was so shocked!!I turned n Shab returned it to me.I was so thnkfull sehz.Thx again Shab n Rre..Haigz..So mani thnds happen.Well nt so lars..Since he wasn't dere.If he was...Haigz..Bt he was dere."Was dere"..Cuz I brought dis bear tt was stuck in a honey jar.Tt's him!!Hehe...So he kind did go to d MoonFest kkiez..Hehe..Hahakz..Tired,bt fun.Hmm..Dunno wht to sae alreadi lars..Cuz me brain a bit damage..Hehe...Haigz..Wah I write long siah.Nvm..I gt more thngs to sae.BT dunno how to put it.Um,let's c..Well,ya I gt dis Ultraman lantern wif me.My mum bought it at d Lantern Fest at my block.Cute..Flyin.Haha,,Huggable..It's sooo cute!!I treat it lyk...Ehem..U noe..Hehekz...*YAWN*..Wah so tired.So I tink gtg..Me wanna slep..If still nt tt tired,I'll watch tv.Btw,me todae nt tt much multi task.Juz postin,chattin,watchin Tv jerr..So Ciao..N Gd NYTES!!!
By:Mike=????