Sunday, August 28, 2005

~YEAH!!Settled!!~

Smlm malam smua da SETTLED!!YEAH!!!Wohoo!!Hahakz..I had to choose btween zan n drie..I chose zan Larz..Bt den I had to choose whether to let him go a not..Bt in d end I chose nt to..Cuz ltr I'll suffer a lot!!!so will he!!But in d end we settled it...Haigz..nth much to sae actualli larz...Haigz..k tok a bt todae..FREAK MAN!!!My dad lar..I was abt to off d fone..Den it accidentally slip frm my hand la..so jatuh..Den I did sumthng else,he marah me for sumthng else nth related to d droppin of d fone!!!Walao ehk...FREAK!!Wadeva..den he sae lar..go off tt bloody fone...Oh ya btw,he is sooooooo d discouragin..He sae I wan ur bro to go to ITE!!!WT D F*** RITE??!!Haigz...wadeva larz..He can go hell..kiss my damn ass!!!JUZ GET OUT OF MY HELL LYF!!!N FINE KOL ME A BDK SIALAN!!!I DUN CARE!!!HAigz...K I sabar...In...Out...In...Out...K..Now I'm relax..Hahkz..Hmm,dun realli hv nth much to sae...Juz felt PISSED OFF jerr!!!Haigz...Wt man..every wkend kena scoldin for no reason..Mcm Bleh mati tau gini..Bt nvm,I cn still live wif mua lurve ones..Which is..my fam,eb=ven if dey PISS me OFF...N ehem aderlarz...Hahakz...Haigz...K la I tink I'll stop here for now jerr larz..Haigz..PISSEC OFF!!!
By:Mike>=(((((