Friday, August 26, 2005

~Stupid Drill~

Man,freak sehz d drill tadi.Until my ankle almost sprain.Tapi sakit giler..Aduh Mak!!!Haigz...Erm ya went bck hm wif him todae..Cuz he gt choir!!YEAH!!Hahakz..happi sehz me..Haigz...umm,bt I had problem to jln arr...He noticed it..*BLUSH*Haigz..we walk arr sampai kt bus stop near me hm..Me dudk arr,...quite close to him larz..den suddenly,i saw my bro sehz..Walao sehz..I was so shocked to death!!I dun tink he noe larz..Bt wadeva..haigz...Me now chattin n aderla..Hahakz..No la nth..Eh ya I heard tt almost all d 1/2 suspect Adire lykes me.Kesian sehz abg.I noe he hurt inside..I feel so d GUILTY!!!Haigz..ani o wadeva..I still LURP him..Him as in rAzZaN!!!YEAH!!Haigz..oh ya heard tt rasikin quit councillor..Cuz dunno larz..Dun wan to find out..Malas arr..K la End here..Malas nk type lagik..Buh byes...
P.S.I juz treat Adire as my fren..but sumtyms as my bro..No matter wht..I'll still lurve d one tt I feel safe wif..RaZzAn!!!*MUACCCCCKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZ*
By:Mike=???