Wednesday, August 24, 2005

~Gawd!!Tell me it's nt true!!~

OMG!!!Plz tell me it's nt true...Plz...It cnt b.It cnt b tt ADRIE LYKES ME!!!Haigz...wt la man...Bt I alreadi ask him,n he oni lyke me as a fren!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!...Bt scary siahz...Cuz..cuz..Zan hurt siah wen he tot Adrie u noe...Haigz...He oso hurt cuz of tt "fatty"..Hehe...Erm name nt to b revealled...Hahakz...Haigz...Wen I koll him juz now..His voce was lyk...cryin...Kesian sehz...Haigz...Erm ya he..erm..erm..fail maths!!='(((( Waaaa.....Haigz...But I'm willin to help him..Cuz cuz...he kan my boi..Hehe...Erm,ya he was hurt tt I had to cheer him up.By saein tt,cuz "fatty" beat him in maths...Den he hurt n sedih.Den I sae larz tt "fatty" dulu bottom of d list.So she slalu diam nyer.So wen she gt beta marks den sumone else,she boast larz..It's her TRADITION...Den he laugh!!!YEAH!!!Erm den it's abt tt Adrie thngy,I told him tt I wun fall for him,n trust me n I PROMISE!!!Cuz rite,he actualli scared tt I will break up wif him.Mcm aku pulak yg lelaki,he pompan.Haigz...but wadeva.Den la afta I sae I wun break frm him,he was happi again!!YEAH!!!Haigz...Den we ended d koll..n he sae LURP U!!Meltin...Hahakz..me oso sae larz..Tk kn tk nk ckp sehz..nanti mcm tk der adab sehz..Haigz..No matter wht kanz...I'll still LURP him...Realli..n I PROMISE TT ZAN!!!No wait..nt promise but...
I SWEAR!!!U muz oso tauz..If tk...HMPF!!!Hahakz...K la panjang aku tulis..nk stop larz..So till here for now jerr larz...Buh byez...Peace...Yeahz...=P
By:Mike=)))))))))Damn....
<3>