Sunday, August 14, 2005

Walao eh...
She n him break alreadi
Bt she did an EXCELLENT move siah
Bt den rite..realli man
He arr...wt la..
PLAY BOI!!!
Sori bt d wae i c it..
U luk lyk one dude
I dunno wt's wif u dude
Haigz...Luuv is nt
Sumthng u shud fool arnd wif man
It's a SERIOUS matter tauz...

Bt i noe now u feelin
Lyk u cnt accept it..
Bt I'm sori bt u hv too
It's her choice n decision
I cnt do nithng...
Haigz...Bt no matter wt,
Me n him will help u kiez...
Speakin of him...
Tmr is our 4mth anni!!!
Yeaappyyy!!!!
Walao we close 2geder sehz..
Oh ya btw,his parents found out abt us
His dad read one of my letters...
Den dey ask if I was nyce larr..
Den he juz smile
Den rite...instead of scoldin him
His parents sae
"yela tu.Jagfer dier(me) baik2..."
Man wt gud parents siah
N now he cn hang out wif me nitym..
Xcept me la..I muz find tym..
Hehekz...
Haigz...
If oni...
Nvm...
Now he's at hm..
Hav sore eyes siah...
Tt's y rite...my eyes...
Lef eye..cum out tears...
Cuz it's hurtin...
Cuz it felt d pain too...
Haigz...wt to do..
We r meant 4 each otha...
Hahakz...
Haigz...k la me end here
So ya,tt's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)))...='(((