Thursday, June 30, 2005

~Haigz~

Todae rite
Me and Rre fought
Cuz of maine
She sae cuz of me
No one can be frenz wif Rre
I mean wht kind of
Answer is tt ritez..
Haigz..den at sci rie
Maine was smilin and laughin
Den Rre came
And started cryin
Den I oso cry
Went to toilet
Pulled Rre wif me
Den outside sci room
Me fought wif Rre
For a while
Den went toilet
Den went back to sci room
Den Shab cry
And she cut her wrist..
Not realli cut
Juz slash her wrist
Wif a scissors
Den Rre slash her wrist wif a pen
Den I knocked my forehead on d bench
2 times..and very hard
Until got a red bump
Den afta tt I fainted
Den yada yada yada
Den went to class
Den Nisah went to ask ''Abg''
Abt d two timin thngy..
Den it wasn't true
So Adrie watch out
Hahakz..
Den went Nisah came back
She oso gav me sumting from my ''abg''
I opened it
OMG!!
It was dis u noe
D name on d watch strap
I alwaes wanted one
I wanted to make one wif Rre tt time
But no time
Den I got from my lovin ''abg''
It was a blue..baby blue color watch strp
Wif two hearts at each wend
And in between d hearts had my nick...RAU
It was so carin and kind of him
I love tt present sooo much..
K la tt's all..Buh byez
So ya tt's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)
P.S..Shamaine I need time to get settled off first kiez..