Friday, June 03, 2005

~Long Time Post~

Well sori for nvr updat..for dunno how mani days...Dunno lah.Well,on Wednesdae well,he got councillor meetin lor.But den he nvr go for da Camp..cuz lazi.And he wanna hang out wie me!!!AAAhhhh...so sweet of him.Haigz..erm,well yesterdae night I koled him,cuz he told me too lah.So I koled.Around 10p.m. lah..den we tok till 10/.30p.m.Cuz my dad blew his top.Den he heard my dad marah me.Den he was lyk sori.I was lyk no it's not ur fault.Den we sae good-byue and good-nite..lah..den my dad pull the line from teh connector.Haigz..erm,suppose he muz kol me in the morning todae,but I guess he overslept..Haha..nvm..lyk dat time oso..he overslept..Haigz..Well dun realli hav dat much to sae...So well,dat's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)
P.S.Oh ya todae goin to TM to buy some Sci project stuffs...