Monday, June 27, 2005

~Skool Todae~

Todae,skool reopen
Happi though..
Cuz get to see him
But den rite..
I didn't sse him
I didn't notice him either...Haigz...
I dun tink he even notice me siah
Haigz..but dun even bother
I juz wan him to make d first move onli
Onli tt..cuz rite..I arr..scared
Tt..u noe la..sumting bad happen..Haigz..
Erm,ya me and a few of me frenz cut hair
Look pweeti siah they all
Me???Suck lyk wht siah
Oh ya juz now got DnT
Fun seh
Especially d workshop room
Here r some tt I learned
Erm...
a)Drillin machine
b)Machine Vice
c)Chuck n d chuck key
d)Bench Vice
e)Tenon n copin saw
f)Mallet
g)File n rasp
h)Engineer's Vice
i)Scroll machine(I tink)
And ya tt's abt it I tink...
Haigz...at least learn sumting siah...
At least I put here..so me wun forget one
Hehe....Wakaka...
Me so bored seh...
Wanna kol him but den rite
I dun dare seh
Scared he wun answer or tok to me siah...
Haigz..k la..me lazi to type summore..
Oh ya one more ting..Hehe...funni one
Zikir juz came back from UMMRAH(Spell correct??)
Durin d skool holidaes..hahaha
Wakakakaka....Funni seh
I dun believe seh..but wht can I do
It was from his own mouth wht..Hahakz..
Well ya he wrote me a testimonial in frensta..
Cuz..u wanna noe y he wrote for me..
Cuz I wrote for him one oso..Hahakz..
Lame rytes..Haigz..
Haigz..I wrote to him cuz I lazi got nth to do
So write for him ler...
But I wrote a bad one lah..Hahakz...Damn bad one
I kolled him mah DAMN BAD SENIOR..Hahakz..but I
Oso bad...to sae bad tings abt him..Haigz..but
He wun forget abt me
He'll still remember me..
Well,at least good for him ler...
Haigz..K lah me gtg..buh byezzzzz...
So ya tt's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)