Friday, July 01, 2005

~Humanities Week~

Haigz...
Todae ish
Humanities Week...
Haigz...fun abit la
But d games all borin
No offence
Realli...
Haigz..den went home wif
My abg..Hehe
Den la he antar me till mah blok...
Kind of him u noe...
Den rite...
At skool..
He oso go for d
Humanities thngy..
Everitime I see him
I'll wave and smile at him
Wish his duty is at 3rd floor
So I can tok to him...Haigz...
Hmm,walked home wif him...
So nice seh walkin wif him...
Den juz now he kolled me at home
I tok to him for almost 1 hr siah
Tina was oso included...
Den we tok and tok...
He said d present he
Gav me looked good on me...
I blush seh..
Haigz...he put me present
On his wallet
YEAH!!!
Erm...
Shamaine-:Y can't u juz accpet d way we r?Y muz u hav everiting ur way?Plz..la..I noe u can't lyk me..But can u at least juz let d others frenz wif me???Can't u let them be wif anione and not alwaes U??!!Dun juz keep them in ur hand...and one more ting..
FARREHA IS NOT A TOY!!!WE CAN"T SHARE HER!!!But we can be together wif d others all...FRENZ!!!
Farreha-:Sori if I've done aniting wrong...I noe tt all tt I've done is wrong...So sori kiez...erm...If u wanna be close to Shamaine,juz go ahead...I dun care.Cuz I noe she needs u more than I do.She still luvs u as her twin sis...And I dun wan to shatter her tots.So kiez...Well,but wht is important is tt u'll be wif both of us...=))
So tt's all I hav to sae to
Farreha and Shamaine..
Hope Shamaine will
Consider dis..Plz kiez Shamaine...
So ya tt's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=))